Goodbye, Wylie High!

Goodbye, Wylie High!

Bonnie Horn, Staff Writer

With less than a month to go until we all put on those unflattering purple caps and consciously think about not tripping as we walk towards our diploma, excitement fills the air! However, I think we would all be lying if we said we weren’t collectively feeling a little reminiscent. I mean let’s face it; despite the fact that we didn’t exactly have the most normal of four years, some amazing things did occur that made showing up at unspeakable hours in the morning slightly more bearable (I know what you’re thinking, and I said slightly). Over the past few years, friendships have been forged, awful haircuts were tested and quickly grown out, IDs were lost and never found, and spirits were high as we cheered on our sports teams. Maybe at times unexpected things occurred- you know like a global pandemic- and things that we did expect like randomly going to high school on a cruise liner with Zach and Cody or bursting into spontaneous song and not having teachers tell you to quiet down didn’t happen (thanks Disney). Regardless, this time we shared together was filled with fond memories we all will cherish forever. Even as we are counting down the minutes till the bell rings for the last time, and we search for our friends in the hallways to shout “WE DID IT!” I know that we will always remember the good times we had, and that it’s great to be a Wylie Bulldog. 

The seniors on the Wylie Paw Print staff thank you for taking the time to read our articles over the years. Writing these articles was so much fun, and we couldn’t have done it without your support. We love you and wish you a happy summer and great success in your future. 

Thank you. 

The Paw Print